Friday 30 December 2011

Promise of Satan

Satan will say "Indeed, Allah had promised you with the promise of truth, whereas I promised you but betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid. Indeed, I deny that you previously joined me.Indeed for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment".      Quran 14:22


"And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy"      Quran 43:62

Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.         Quran 2:268


O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. Satan commands you only what is evil and Fahsha (sinful), and that you should say against Allah what you know not.          Quran 2:168-169

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers. Quran 3:175

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.    Quran 4:76



Shaitan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited. [Muslim 780, 4:1707]

No comments:

Post a Comment